Last Updated: 09/01/2020
1.0 Website Disclaimer
1.3 By using the Eco-Nomics website, you hereby waive any and all claims against Eco-Nomics, its owners, subsidiaries, and affiliates, pertaining to any and all content at this website. While every effort is made to ensure that all content at this website is accurate, all content at this website is provided 'as is', and we make no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, regarding the availability or accuracy of any content at this website, or at any other website to which this website is linked. Under no circumstances shall Eco-Nomics, its owners, subsidiaries, or affiliates, be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, punitive, financial, special, or any other damages (including but not limited to, loss of revenue, anticipated income, savings, profits or other benefits, contracts, data, goodwill, business relationships, etc.) arising from the use, misuse, inaccessibility, or inability to use materials published at this website or at any website to which this website is linked, whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
2.0 Affiliate Disclosure
2.1 We receive compensation for purchases made through sponsored links at this website.
2.2 As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases at Amazon.com.
3.2 We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on this website includes personal data, derivative data, financial data, mobile device data, and data from contests, giveaways, free offers, and surveys.
3.3 Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, shipping address, telephone number, and demographic information (such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests), is only collected when users choose to participate in various activities at this website (in which case, users voluntarily provide such information), or when users purchase items that are sold by Eco-Nomics at second party websites. Users are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however refusal to do so may prevent access to certain features of this website.
3.4 Derivative Data: Our servers may automatically collect information when users access the site, such as IP address, operating system, browser type, access times, and pages viewed (directly before, during, and directly after accessing this website).
3.5 Financial Data: We may collect financial information about users from second parties, such as data related to orders, if users purchase items that are sold by Eco-Nomics at second party websites. We do not collect or store payment information such as debit card, credit card, PayPal account, or bank account information.
3.6 Mobile Device Data: We may collect device information, such as mobile device ID, model, manufacturer, operating system, version, IP address, and device location, if users access this website using a mobile device.
3.7 Data From Contests, Giveaways, Free Offers, And Surveys: We may collect information that users provide, when participating in contests, giveaways, free offers, and surveys.
3.8 Use Of Information: Having accurate information about users allows us to provide a smooth, efficient, personalized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about users to:
- Administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, free offers, and surveys.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Help users when requested, to manage their account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and this website to users.
- Email users regarding their accounts or orders.
- Fulfill and manage orders, payments, and other transactions related to this website.
- Generate a personal profile about users to make future visits to this website more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of this website.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve user experience with this website.
- Notify users about new offers, rates, policies, upcoming events, or updates to this website.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Request feedback and contact users about their use of this website.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send users a free opt-in offer, such as a newsletter.
- Solicit support for this website.
3.9 Disclosure Of Information: We may share information we have collected about users in certain situations. User information may be disclosed as follows:
- By law or to protect rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third party service providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- Marketing communications: With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Online postings: When you post comments, contributions, or other content to this website, your posts may be viewed by all users, and may be publicly distributed outside this website in perpetuity.
- Third party advertisers: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit this website. These companies may use information about your visits to this website and other websites that are contained in web cookies, in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to users.
3.10 We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
3.15 Information Security: We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
3.18 Communications: If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you can email us with ‘opt-out’ in the email subject line, and what communications you want to opt-out of (i.e., all communications, or specific communications) in the body of your email. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting third parties directly.
3.19 California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please email us to submit your request. If you are under 18 years of age, and reside in California, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on this website. To request removal of such data, please email us with the email address associated with your account (if applicable), and a statement that you reside in California, in the body of your email. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on this website, but be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
4.3 Types Of Cookies: The following types of cookies may be used when you visit this website:
- Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to this website and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
- Analytics cookies: Analytics cookies monitor how users reached this website, and how they interact with and move around once at this website. These cookies let us know what features on this website are working the best and what features on this website can be improved.
- Our cookies: Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and may be permanent are temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which this website won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, and all cookies may be deleted from your browser, but doing so may affect the functionality of this website.
- Personalization cookies: Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to this website. We may use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit this website.
- Security cookies: Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
- Site management cookies: Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on this website so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
- Third party cookies: Third-party cookies may be placed on your computer when you visit this website by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
4.4 Control Of Cookies: Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of this website. For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies.
4.5 Other Tracking Technologies: In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on this website, to help customize this website and improve user experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is a tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
5.0 Website Copyright Notice
5.1 All materials displayed at the Eco-Nomics website, including but not limited to, content (such as information, text, graphics, audio, and video), programs, scripts, formats, website architecture, algorithms, documents, logos, files, data, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Eco-Nomics, and are protected by US Copyright, patent, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Any such material may be copied, saved, stored, displayed, and printed, solely for personal use, but any form of unauthorized republication or redistribution of any such material is strictly prohibited.